Terms and Conditions related to Data Protection
- User hereby grants permission to Unqueue Distributors Ltd ("Unqueue") to store and use the personal data provided upon registration and data generated from service usage, for any purpose related to the delivery and/or improvement of the services provided under these terms and conditions.
- Unqueue shall adhere to the accepted industry best practices for protection of all user data, including all obligations under applicable data protection and/or privacy laws and regulations.
- The User consents to storage and use of such data by Unqueue for the purpose of analytics and improving its services, even after User has terminated usage under these Terms and Conditions.
- User has the right to request to Unqueue that private personal data be removed from storage after termination of services, and Unqueue shall comply with any such request in a timely fashion.
- User has the right to request from Unqueue a copy of all records related to the storage and use of the user’s personal data, and Unqueue shall comply with such request on reasonable terms in a timely manner.
- User herby assures Unqueue that all personal data provided is up-to-date and accurate, and User accepts all liability that might arise due to the provision of inaccurate data.
- No personal user will be disclosed to any third party by Unqueue without the consent of the user, unless required by applicable law or judicial process.
Last Modified: February 17, 2021